Important Dates To Mark Your Calendar For Le Quest Purchase
- 21st July 2017
- 22nd July to 3rd August 2017
- 4th August 2017
- 5th August 2017
- VVIP Preview
- Public Preview
- Showflat Closed
- Booking Day
Update 7th August 2017:
- 280 units are snapped on the first day of launch. 54% of the total units are sold. Details on the next phase of new stack released will be announced later.
- Le Quest condo Site Plan & Floor Plan Uploaded!
- Le Quest condo showflat construction progress photo updated. Register VVIP preview today.
- Le Quest condo price updated!
- Important dates from register interest to purchase of Le Quest is out!
- Indicative price is out! Check it out here, register with the official developer sales team today!
- Le Quest facade artist impression uploaded
- Le Quest on Singapore Chinese Media.
- Estimated launch on 3rd Quarter of 2017. $5xxk onwards
- 4 storey podium x 100 commercial units (49 shop units, 49 restaurants, 1 supermarket, 1 food court); 1 childcare centre; 5 blocks of 12 storey, 516 residential condo units
Le Quest Project Highlights
A Quiet Town of Humble Beginnings – Bukit Batok behind Le Quest Condominium
Le Quest condo will launch in the heart of Bukit Batok, a well-established town known best for their prominence in the quarrying industry during the mid-20th century. For most of the century, the town would remain a quiet, rural community focused mainly on farming and quarrying, with a few small factories here and there.
The town wouldn’t be officially declared until 1975, when the first public housing projects would get underway for the small population of 10,000. Since then, the modern town has grown more than ten times in size, with a current population of 139,000.
Today, Bukit Batok Nature Park and Bukit Batok Town Park preserve the town’s history and natural beauty. Despite modernization, Bukit Batok remains well in touch with its natural roots, and Le Quest residents can look forward to living in a tranquil and green neighborhood.
Bidding behind Le Quest Condo
What to Expect from the Developer – Qingjian Realty Pte Ltd
Comparing Similar Developments in the Area with Le Quest Condo
Nearby Educational Facilities to Le Quest Condominium Bukit Batok
Nearby Shopping, Amenities, and Entertainment to Le Quest Condos
Tengah Development That Will Benefit Le Quest Condo
Benefits of the Government Masterplan for Le Quest Condo
In Year 2017, Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Consider Le Quest @ Bukit Batok
- The proximity to Bukit Batok & Bukit Gombak MRT Station are only minutes walk away.
- Mixed development development, with F&B and retails malls.
- Found families will get to enjoy fullest condo facilities with a child centre.
- Suit every individual lifestyle due to good variety of layouts.
- Free shuttle bus service to Bukit Batok Mrt
- Very near to West Mall S.C and nearby hawker center.
Register Now for More Information on Le Quest Residence
With a low supply of new condos in this area demand is sure to be high, so you won’t want to miss the announcement of the Le Quest launch date. To be first in line to receive the latest updates on this mixed development condo, such as the Le Quest showflat location and floor plan details, register now!